Xantrex TRUECharge2 Battery Charger 24 Volt
TRUECharge2 battery chargers are highly versatile and can be mounted in multiple positions, thanks to their inherent drip-free design characteristics.
TRUECharge2 delivers outstanding low electrical interference, coupled with efficient, power factor corrected, multistage charging capability. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the easy-access AC and DC wiring compartments. The easy-to-read display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage Optional Battery temperature sensor (Part #808-0232-01) Optional Remote Panel (Part #808-8040-01)
- Reverse battery polarity protection Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
- Dimensions 20A – 2.8″ x 6.7″ x 9.8″
Also available in 12-volt models: 10 A, 20 A, 40 A & 60 A (special order)