- Mounting: Bracket Plastic mounting clamp. Clamping range 0 -.8” (0-20 mm)
- Lens: Glass; These instruments are manufactured with a polycarbonate or glass lens which utilize an anti-fog coating. This coating eliminates fogging in the instrument.
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Current Consumption: < 100 mA, without illumination
- Nominal Voltage: 14.2 volts
- Operating Voltage: 11.5 to 16 volts
- Storage Temperature: -22 °F to +185 ° F (-30 °C to +85 °C)
- American Standard Resistance Rating (Ohms)
- Operating Temperature: -4 °F to +158 ° F (-20 °C to +70 °C)
- Display: Large Numerals – User Friendly
- Torque: 5 to 7 inch pounds (.57 – .80 Nm)
- Mounting Hole: 2 1/16” (53 mm) for 2” Instrument
- Measures app. 2 1/4″ across including bezel
- Made exclusively for AC DC Brand Name by Faria® Instruments
Your Instrument System consists of individual gauges, wiring harnesses, senders, sensors and transducers. Each of these items has their own tolerances. If these tolerances “stack up” in opposite directions it can lead to what may be perceived as a larger difference in operating readings than actually exists. As long as the readings are within the engine’s specified operating band, the engines are operating properly.
A voltmeter indicates the battery voltage and the general condition of the battery charging system. The meter requires no warm-up and indicates voltage changes instantly.
Made In the United States of America