- Mounting: Bracket Plastic mounting clamp. Clamping range 0 -.8” (0-20 mm)
- Lens: Glass; These instruments are manufactured with a polycarbonate or glass lens which utilize an anti-fog coating. This coating eliminates fogging in the instrument.
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Current Consumption: < 100 mA, without illumination
- Nominal Voltage: 14.2 volts
- Operating Voltage: 11.5 to 16 volts
- Storage Temperature: -22 °F to +185 ° F (-30 °C to +85 °C)
- American Standard Resistance Rating (Ohms)
- Operating Temperature: -4 °F to +158 ° F (-20 °C to +70 °C)
- Display: Large Numerals – User Friendly
- Torque: 5 to 7 inch pounds (.57 – .80 Nm)l
- Made exclusively for AC DC Brand Name by Faria® Instruments
Made In The United States
Full Warranty – Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Works with Gasoline engines
- 10,000 hour hourmeter
- Dial: Custom styles available
- Pointer: Back Lit with Hub
- Lens: Glass
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Bezel
- Display: 7 Character LCD
- Backlighting: Diffused LED light for display.
Graphics turn red when lit.
- Signal Input: Magnetic Pick Up Input
- Min. Frequency: 1 PPR (33.33 Hz)
- Max. Frequency: 200PPR (13,333 Hz)
- Wire Termination: Packard Connectors
- 4″ – Hole size: 3.375″ (85mm)