Noland Engineering CANbus Engine Data Converter & CANbus Starter Kit
The RS11 Engine Data Converter converts tachometer signals and analog gauge voltages from virtually any engine into CANbus digital messages (NMEA 2000). It is configurable for either single or dual engine installations and includes a USB PC interface for initial configuration, data monitoring, and software updates. Output messages are applied to the CANbus for display by compatible devices.
The RS11 is designed for versatile interfacing to almost any type of analog engine sensor or gauge commonly used on marine or automotive engines. It has two pulse (RPM/Fuel Flow) inputs, six analog (gauge) inputs and supports both 12 and 24 volt systems. The analog inputs can be assigned all to one engine or be split between two engines. Multiple RS11’s can be installed on the same CANbus. The RS11 can be used with existing analog gauges or as a replacement for them. Current sources within the RS11 will power resistive sending units where gauges have been removed or new senders(without gauges) have been added.
RS11 V4 Specifications:
- RPM accuracy: (ppr ) +/-1(200), +/-2(60), +/-8(12)
- Tach input impedance: > 50K ohm
- Analog input impedance: >12K ohm
- Analog input accuracy: +/-2%
- Supply Power: 10-30 Vdc, 100ma. max
- Temperature: 0-50 degC
- Humidity: 0-100% (non-condensing)
- Certification: NMEA 2000 (Level A)
- Size/Weight 2.0” x 3.5” x 1.0”, 4 oz.
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s 2 year replacement
- MADE IN THE USA.
Made In America Product