Cole Hersee 24V 200A Continuous Solenoid, 24214-BX
- 200A with silvertungsten carbide contacts.
- Normally Open Contacts, spst, One circuit: Off – On
- Housing: Plated steel.
- Studs: Copper 5/16″ -24 thread, hexnuts and lockwashers included.
- Coil, ignition and ground terminals: Steel 10-32 thread, hexnuts and lockwashers included.
- Bracket mounting holes 5/16″ x 19/32″ (7.9 x 15.1) on 2 13/64″ centers (56.0mm).
- 200A carry only; not to exceed 200A at 24V DC.
This part was formerly numbered as 24144, and had silver contacts.
The 24214 replaces this, and has superior silver tungsten carbide contacts.
- SPST Normally open contacts.
- Plated steel housing. Hexnuts and washers included.
- Large (power circuit) battery studs; copper 5/16” -24 thread.
- Small (control circuit) coil studs; steel 10-32 thread.
- Bracket mounting holes 5/16 X 19/32” (7.9 X 15.1mm) on 2 13/64” centers (56.0mm).
- Caution: Never unscrew the inner hexnuts on the studs. These keep the stud and inner wiring in place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.