- MERCURY FREE
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION
- DELAY ON – to avoid false pump cycles
- DELAY OFF – Controls standing water level
- ELECTRONIC– No wear or sticking
- Stainless steel metal parts
- Exceeds both U.S. Coast Guard and U.L. standards
Model Number 101-24
- 24 Vdc
- Compact design makes for easy installation
- Supports up to 10 Amps
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 2”W x 1.335”H x 1”D
- Delay on 6-8 Seconds
- Delay off 14-16 Seconds
- This switch will only function with 24V systems
The Water Witch series of electronic bilge switches are not effected by high levels of anti-freeze in the bilge, will not pump oil overboard, and are not affected by high amounts of froth or foam in the bilge.
The latest addition to the Water Witch line of products, the Model 101, offers an affordable, more reliable alternative to the ordinary mechanical float switch, not to mention the fact that installation of the 101 is a nearly effortless task. So get rid of that old, unreliable float switch and go with a switch you can trust, a product backed by 20 years of experience in the marine industry
Check that the connections with the pump and the battery are well over the level water can reach.
These pictures show two possible mounting of the model 101 Water Witch.