Cummins J1939 Protocol System
Cummins Engines J1939 protocol System
J1939 Protocol Input and Output
The VeeCAN 320 is the next generation of compact, highly flexible, rugged CANbus displays from Veethree. The fully sunlight viewable 3.5” color display provides seamless monitoring of your engine’s key functions.
3.5” color display – fully sunlight viewable
7 analog inputs, 3 digital inputs, 4 switched outputs, (2) CAN 2.0B connections and 1 USB 2.0 port.
The unit comes loaded to monitor key engine parameters including J1939 and TIER 4 information.
The unit is fully sealed to IP 66 (front) and IP 67 (back) using two 12 way Deutsch connectors and one USB 2.0 port.
Software programmers and engineers can configure the unit to fit their application using our SDK (Software Development Kit).
J1939 Protocol Gauges 280 Degree
- RPM 4K with Digital Hourmeter
- Engine temperature Gauge 120-240 F
- Engine Oil Pressure Gauge 0-125 PSI
- Fuel Level Gauge
- 12v Voltmeter 10-16V
Sealed Ignition Key Switch
- Sealed Key Switch With Anti-restart
- Set of keys included
- With anti-restart. [So you are prevented from double cranking the engine]
- 10A at 12V
- Four positions: Accessory – Off – Ignition/Accessory – Start. Spring return to Off.
- Keyswitch is constructed from engineering thermoplastic and is fully sealed using O-rings and ultrasonic welding to protect switch to ip67(with connector installed)
- Plastic facenut and nickel-plated brass backing nut. Supplied with two matching keys. With protective key boot.
- Sealed to IP67
- Additional Features:
- Marine grade push button Switch (Engine Stop or Pre-Heat)
- Dual Sound Piezzo Siren Alarm
- Deutsch Plug Harness