The Veethree Single Circuit Pressure Switch 780954 features a small, robust and reliable unit that is used for pressure monitoring in gases and liquids by switching when specific limit has exceeded. This model is the preferred pressure switch for automotive use, industrial machinery, agricultural equipment, constructions, marine and off road applications where long-term performance under demanding condition is required.
NOTE: Normally closed – Contacts closed until pressure rises which then breaks the circuit.
- High accuracy
- Adjustable switching point
- Excellent repeatability
- High reliability
- Rugged design
- Part No.: 780954
- Single Circuit
- NC – Normally Closed
- Range: 6 PSI
- No. of Terminals: 1
- Ratings: 12 VDC-8 AMP/ 24 VDC-4 AMP
- Terminals: #8-32 screws
- Thread size: 1/8-27 NPT
- Operating Pressure : 100 PSI for 0.5 – 24 PSI set point range
- Burst Pressure : 500 PSI for 0.5 – 24 PSI set point range
- Operating Media : Designed to operate with air, motor oils, transmission oils, jet fuels & other similar hydrocarbon media
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.