Xantrex LinkPRO Battery Monitor
Battery Status At A Glance
The LinkPRO can measure currents up to 10,000 Amps. It selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amphours, remaining battery capacity and the time remaining of your battery bank. It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
Note: The LinkPRO Battery Monitor is the direct replacement of XBM Battery Monitor with expanded features.
Defining the amount of energy available in a battery is a complex task since battery age, discharge current and temperature all influence the actual battery capacity. High performance measuring circuits, along with complex software algorithms, are used to exactly determine the remaining battery capacity. A new shunt selection feature enables the LinkPRO to measure currents up to 10,000 Amps.
- Read your battery bank like a fuel gauge
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amphours and remaining battery capacity
- Secondary battery bank voltage monitoring
- Auto sensing battery voltage inputs
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Quick nut mounting construction
- Programmable alarm relay
- Shunt selection capability enables flexible system integration
- Splash proof frontpanel
- 500 Amp shunt included
- CE and e-mark certified
- Displays time remaining
- Communication/expansion port
- Stores a wide range of history events in internal memory
- Advanced programmable alarm relay
- Battery temperature sensor input
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.