ProSafe Galvanic Isolator FS Series – 60 amp
- Innovative Design The FS60 will cool itself in the event it must conduct current insuring cooler operation in this mode.
- Ignition Protected Meets ISO 8846 and either model can be mounted within an engine compartment.
- Gold Plated Terminations Simply install in your on board green safety ground wire (between your AC inlet and your AC Panel) to separate your D.C. Bonding System from your Shore A.C Green wire.
- ProSafe FS60 For (1) 50 Amp or (2) 30 Amp Shore Cord Applications
- ABYC A-28 July ’08 Compliant and Fail Safe Certified
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Insures shore power safety ground wire is maintained through the isolator
- Flat Pack High Power Semiconductors
- Robust high power diodes Allow the FS Series to meet the new FailSafe criteria for conducting inrush currents 3,000 and 5,000 amps (FS30 and FS60 respectively) for the required duration period.
- Max Temp 50° C
- Shore Cord Inlet Compatibility Single 50 or Dual 15’s 16’s 20’s or 30’s
7.25”x 6.5” x 3.75”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.