Lumishore Secondary SMX92 Color Changing Surface Mount Underwater Light
This is a single secondary SMX92 EOS color-changing surface-mount underwater light fixture. This is the choice when building your own system and requires each component of the system to be purchased separately. Only one master is required for a system of up to eight fixtures. Other components in the system include the Lumi-Hub, a Controller (Lumi Switch, EOS Mini, EOS Mini WiFi), and your secondary (slave) light fixtures (i.e. SMX92 EOS Secondary models).
When combined with the other components in the system, you will be able to enjoy unprecedented color control and ease of installation without the networking hassles. Simply connect the Lumi-Hub plug-and-play wiring system to your DC power source, plug in your lights along with your choice of controller, and installation is complete!
Features and Specifications:
• Suitable for transom or hull-side mounting
• Recommended for boats up to 15m/50 feet
• Full color-changing system (RGBW)
• Six preset colors, color cycle, variable strobe, owner-controlled color mix
• Up to 8 high-performance EOS SMX underwater lights fully synchronized on any control system
• Fixture Lumens=6400 (White). Life expectancy: 50,000+ hours
• Profile: 18mm/0.71″; Diameter: 110mm/4.33″
• Surface Mount, requires 13.5mm/0.53″ cable entry hole
• Lens: Toughened BK7 Borosilicate, 90° beam angle
• Corrosion-proof advanced polymer body
• Input voltage: 10.5-31 Volts (max); 5.0 Amps @ 12V, 2.6 Amps @ 24V
• Over voltage/current, reverse polarity, and thermal rollback protection
• Can be used above or below the waterline
Color changing underwater LED lights are the hottest trend in boating today. Whether you’re a long-range cruiser, fisherman or weekend wakeboarder they’re a great way to extend your day on the water and entertain friends long after sunset.
Until now, achieving those cool special effects and keeping your lights synchronized has been a networking challenge or reserved for large yachts with sophisticated systems and on-board technicians.
Have an on-board sound system? Connect your audio output to the EOS Mini Controller and you’ve just created your own ‘Sound-to- Light’ entertainment system – it’s that easy! Wow your guests by pulsing your underwater lights to the frequency of the music in any color, color cycle, or oscillating pattern.
Now all boat owners can enjoy unprecedented customization of their underwater lighting with the control option that best suits their interests and boating lifestyle. All controllers feature 8 preset colors, 2 preset color cycles and strobe. EOS Mini controllers also feature 6 customizable favorites, color sweep, dimming, and Sound-to-Light.
|Housing Finish/Material||Transparent polymer mold with thermal-core|
|Certifications & Compliance||CE, ROHS|
|Lifetime Hours||50,000 hrs|
|Cut-out Dimensions||0.53″ (13.5mm) for cable entry hole|
|Dimensions||3.75” (95mm) x 0.59” (15mm)|
|Power Consumption||2.6A (12V), 1.5a (24V)|
|Lens Material||Toughened BK7 Borosilicate|
|Max Operating Temperature||Use in ambient temps up to 125dg F (50dgC)|
|Luminous Flux||4,000 fixture lms (white LED)|
|Driver||Multi-channel internal driver|
|Install Location||Surface (transom or hull side)|
|Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)||Full spectrum color changing (RGBW)|
|Approximate Ship Weight (lbs)||1|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.