24 Volt Perkins Engine Instrument Panel
Now Available in 24V!
24V Perkins Engines Instrument Panel
Substitute with different gauges for free!
Click here to see our gauge selection.
Fog resistant Marine Grade Gauges – Available in Black or White
- Programmable or Non-Programmable Tachometer with Digital Hour Meter 7 character LCD display CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE DIFFERENCE
- 250ºF Temperature Gauge
- 80 PSI Oil Pressure Gauge
- 24 VDC Voltmeter
- Fuel gauge
Additional Features of 24 Volt Perkins Engine Instrument Panel:
- Marine grade push button Switch (Engine Stop or Pre-heat)
- Marine grade Ignition key
- 2 tone Alarm Pizzo Siren
- Sealed Key Switch, 4-position, With Anti-restart
- Four positions: Accessory – Off – Ignition/Accessory – Start. Spring return to Off.
- Key-switch is constructed from engineering thermoplastic and is fully sealed using O-rings and ultrasonic welding to protect switch to ip67 (with connector installed).
- Plastic face nut and nickel-plated brass backing nut. Supplied with two matching keys. With protective key boot.
- Included: 24Vdc Gauge, and 24V adapters to convert all other gauges.
- senders not included
Includes : Marine terminal bar with 12 circuits wiring harness
Easy to Install – Marine Grade Wire
- Dark Brown – High Water temperature Alarm
- Dark Blue – Low Oil Pressure Alarm
- Purple – Ignition
- Red – Battery
- Orange – Gauge lights, (looped to Purple Ignition)
- Pink – Fuel Gauge Signal
- Light Brown – Temperature Gauge Signal
- Light Blue – Oil Gauge Signal
- Gray – Tachometer
- White – Push Key Pre-Heat/Glow Plug
- Black – Ground
- Yellow – Start/Crank
Handmade in The U.S.A.
10.75" x 6.6", 12" x 6 ¾ "
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.