Caterpillar Marine can bus Instrumental Panel
J1939 can bus system
Made in USA
This panel is made with Datcon Marine instruments, made specifically for marine application.and it work as can bus or analog input
The RPM Gauge works with either magnetic pulse (pre programmed) the temp and the oil can work with can bus or Analog input (Resistive
Senders) and can display the information on its digital display and send CanBus information to other CanBus gauges such as Temp, oil and volt.
The instrument comes with dimmer to control the brightness of the gauges back red light.
Dimensions:12” x 6.5”
RPM Gauge with Can Buss input or Analog RPM (Magnetic pulse pre programed for flywheel number of teeth)
- Temp gauge works with canbus driven by master rpm gauge
- Oil Pressure gauge works with can bus driven master rpm gauge
- Voltmeter works with can bus driven from master rpm gauge
- Programmable warning LED light on each gauge display and loud dual sound piezo siren driven from master gauge .
- All stainless steel bezels.
- Stainless steel reset button to change function on RPM display for up to 16 different functions
- Cole Hersee marine grade ignition key with safe start
- LCD Display: can display up to 16 Can buss information
All panels are made in the USA by AC DC Marine Inc. California
and it could be programed for many different engines
We are shipping worldwide
Please if you have any questions about shipping, do not hesitate to contact us.
We accept all major credit cards (MasterCard, Discover, Visa, and American Express) and PayPal.
We accept returns within 30 days after you receive the item. All returned items must be in new and in original package. The buyer will pay return shipping fees. No refund will be made for damaged parts. Shipping and handling fees and insurance fee are not refundable. We will charge 20% restocking fee.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|