Yanmar Engine Boat Instrument Panel Pre Wired USA Made Kit
IP-YAN-5G-WW-11X6 kit 682131758120
12 in stock
Yanmar Engine Boat Instrument
Panel Pre Wired USA Made
Panel Material: marine Acrylic, poly carbonate , marine Plexiglas
Dimensions: 11″ X 6″
White Panel With White Gauges
Fog resistant Marine Grade Gauges:
- 4000 RPM Programmable Tachometer with Digital Hour Meter 7 Character LCD Display (Alternator , magnetic , Pick Up Available) please specify
- Engine Coolant Water Temp Gauge 100-240 °F
- Engine Oil Pressure Gauge 0-80 PSI
- 12 V Voltmeter Gauge
- Fuel Level Gauge E-F 240-33 ohms
- Fully Wired Instrument Panel with 5 Marine Grade Gauges
- Oil Pressure Sender 80 PSI
- Temperature Sender ( 3/8 or 1/2) please chose
- Low Pressure Switch Alarm
- Hi Temperate switch Alarm
- Fuel Level Not Included
Sealed Ignition Key Switch by Littelfuse (cole Hersee)
- made for marine environment ( Water Proof )
- Engineering thermoplastic construction.
- Fully sealed contact area using O-rings and ultrasonic welding.
- Integral sealed Deutsch connector.
- Anti-restart option.
- Tested to SAE J259 for ignition switches.
- Supplied with two matching keys, with or without boot.
- Multiple key codes or keyed alike available.
- Key is removable only at the Off position.
Marine Grade WireFeatures:
- USCG / NMEA specification Copper tinned wire
- flexible cable water and oil resistant
- 10″ to 12″ Pigtail Harness connected to 12 position terminal strip
12 Circuit 30 Amp Terminal Strip
- Closed back design completely insulates power from the mounting surface
- Each screw pair is one isolated circuit
- Jumpers allow creation of common circuits
- Marine grade push button Switch (Engine Stop or Pre-heat)
- Senders and Accessories not Included
- Engraved with Engine Name (optional your boat Name)
- 2 tone Piezo Siren Alarm
#Note Always you can choose between
- Black and White Panel .
- Black And White Gauges.
- 24V System Available (optional )
- Also you can Custom your panel size ,gauges, design and switches , just contact us (extra charge applicable )