The Veethree Pressure Sender 970929 is a small, robust and reliable unit that measures gas or liquid pressure. It generates an electrical signal as a function of pressure imposed and give this to electrical gauge/display. This model is the preferred pressure sender for automotive use, industrial machinery, agricultural equipment, marine and off road applications where long-term performance under demanding condition is required.
- High accuracy
- Excellent repeatability
- Rugged design
- High reliability
- Part No.: 970929
- Range: 0-80 PSI
- Resistance (Ohms): 10-180
- Thread: M10 x 1.0K
- IR/ER: ER
- Mounting: Any orientation permissible
- Over Pressure Safety: 3 time of maximum pressure range (Short periods only for 2 seconds)
- Vibration: Qualified at 4.2g, 10-2000-10Hz.
- Operating Voltage: 6-24V
- Leak Test: Passes 41kpa ±4kpa as per SAE J1810
- Cover Material: CRCA steel equivalent ASTM A 1008
- Housing Material: CRCA steel equivalent ASTM A 1008
- Diaphragm Material: Beryllium copper
- Contact Spring Material: Phosphor Bronze spring as per BS:2870
- Contact Material: Silver
- Terminal Stud Material: Brass
- Resistive Element: Wire wound (Nickle chrome resistance wire)
- Dimensions: See image #2
- Note: Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice. Pressure ratings subject to change due to temperature and other environment considerations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.