- Mounting: Bracket Plastic mounting clamp. Clamping range 0 -.8” (0-20 mm)
- Lens: Glass; These instruments are manufactured with a polycarbonate or glass lens which utilize an anti-fog coating. This coating eliminates fogging in the instrument.
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Current Consumption: < 100 mA, without illumination
- Nominal Voltage: 14.2 volts
- Operating Voltage: 11.5 to 16 volts
- Storage Temperature: -22 °F to +185 ° F (-30 °C to +85 °C)
- American Standard Resistance Rating (Ohms)
- Operating Temperature: -4 °F to +158 ° F (-20 °C to +70 °C)
- Display: Large Numerals – User Friendly
- Torque: 5 to 7 inch pounds (.57 – .80 Nm)
- Mounting Hole: 2 1/16” (53 mm) for 2” Instrument
- Measures app. 2 1/4″ across including bezel
- Made exclusively for AC DC Brand Name by Faria® Instruments
Your Instrument System consists of individual gauges, wiring harnesses, senders, sensors and transducers. Each of these items has their own tolerances. If these tolerances “stack up” in opposite directions it can lead to what may be perceived as a larger difference in operating readings than actually exists. As long as the readings are within the engine’s specified operating band, the engines are operating properly.
Fuel gauges may at some times seem to “bounce”. In most circumstances this is actually caused by the fuel sloshing in the tank and does not necessarily indicate a problem with the gauge or sender.
Made in USA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.