Hydraulic Transmission Oil Temperature Gauge 100-250°F
Choose a Gauge Color Below!
Oil Temperature Gauge
- Standard (100-250° F)
- Metric (40-120° C)
- Dual Scale
- With or without Warning Lights
- Mounting: Bracket Plastic mounting clamp. Clamping range 0 -.8” (0-20 mm)
- Lens: Glass; These instruments are manufactured with a polycarbonate or glass lens which utilize an anti-fog coating. This coating eliminates fogging in the instrument.
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Current Consumption: < 100 mA, without illumination
- Nominal Voltage: 14.2 volts
- Operating Voltage: 11.5 to 16 volts
- Storage Temperature: -22 °F to +185 ° F (-30 °C to +85 °C)
- American Standard Resistance Rating (Ohms)
- Operating Temperature: -4 °F to +158 ° F (-20 °C to +70 °C)
- Display: Large Numerals – User Friendly
- Torque: 5 to 7 inch pounds (.57 – .80 Nm)
- Mounting Hole: 2 1/16” (53 mm) for 2” Instrument
- Measures app. 2 1/4″ across including bezel
- Made exclusively for AC DC Brand Name by Faria® Instruments
A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauges’s meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc.
As the sender’s resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the temperature.
Your Instrument System consists of individual gauges, wiring harnesses, senders, sensors and transducers. Each of these items has their own tolerances. If these tolerances “stack up” in opposite directions it can lead to what may be perceived as a larger difference in operating readings than actually exists. As long as the readings are within the engine’s specified operating band, the engines are operating properly.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.