VeeThree NMEA 2000 Universal Engine GATEWAY / MONITOR
- Converts Analogue signals and J1939 to NMEA2000®
- NMEA2000® output for use with other onboard devices
- Display options include Engine, Fuel, Trim, Nav, Alarms etc
- Intuitive “on screen” User and Set-Up menus
Available on backorder
The Veethree Universal Engine Gateway/Monitor is designed to be used with all engine types converting, displaying and re-transmitting NMEA2000 engine data measured from traditional Analogue engine sender signals or from J1939 / NMEA2000.
As an analogue to NMEA2000 “gateway” the EGM replaces the need for expensive dedicated converter modules and provides the user the advantage of a full colour interactive engine monitor screen that can be used in place of or alongside traditional gauges.
The EGM is driven by CANvu software which provides selectable icon based display layouts; including a comprehensive multi-language text based fault warning and acknowledgement system and a series of “hidden until lit” alarm lamps.
The sunlight readable full color display is fully waterproof and has a built-in day/night mode to enhance the viewing experience under all conditions.
- Compatible with all engine types with or without an ECU ‘Analogue to NMEA2000’ and ‘J1939 to NMEA 2000’ digital ‘Gateway’ to allow engine data to be re-transmitted to other NMEA2000 devices.
- Graphical display of primary engine parameters derived from traditional Analogue engine senders, NMEA 2000 or J1939 networks.
- Primary display options include parameters related to Engine status and alarms as well as Fuel Level, Rudder Angle, Trim, Depth, Speed and Heading.
- Depth, Heading and Speed can also be displayed as available on NMEA2000 network.
- NMEA0183 GPS data can be converted, displayed and re-transmitted as NMEA2000 ISO and SAE standard icons and test based multi language menu.
- Data is available in several formats and measurement units.
- Output included for driving an external alarm.
- 12V – 24V DC input
- Sealed to IP67
- 3.5” sunlight readable, colour, graphical display, 320 x 240 pixels
- Adjustable backlight for display and keys plus day/night mode operation
- Soft-function tactile and audible push-keys
- Robust polycarbonate case that can be front mounted or rear (flush) mounted into a panel aperture
- Includes a Front Mounting Kit (flush mount kit also available) and weather cover
- Electrical connection to data and power lines is via sealed Deutsch 12 way connectors Note: On a 24V system the Analog Inputs will not function properly when used parallel with other gauges.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.