Cole Hersee Recessed Faceplate Guard for Toggle Switches
Product Number: 5543-13
Comes in Black. Faceplate only:
- does not include switch.
- Needs to be countersunk in a 2″ (50.8mm) hole. 3 3/16″ (81.0mm) diameter with three 7/32″ (5.6mm) holes on a 2 3/4″ (69.9mm) diameter circle.
- Requires a clearance depth of .890″ (22.6mm), not including clearance for a switch.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
Switch guards help prevent accidental actuation of a toggle switch and protect it from damage.
- Switch is in a vulnerable position –
- like a light switch in a truck cargo section.
- Switch controls a vital function that must not be accidentally operated – like the hose return switch on an oil truck.
- Switch is important, but infrequently used – like an emergency switch.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.