Instrument Panel Kit w/ Sending Units
Product Number: KIT-12X6
Dimensions: 12″ x 6.5″
Fully Wired Instrument Panel with 5 Marine Grade Gauges
Oil Pressure Sender 80PSI
Temperature Sender (must give size)
RPM Sender (Alternator Pickup or Magnetic Sensor)
Substitute with different gauges for free!
Click here to see our gauge selection.
Fog resistant Marine Grade Gauges – Available in Black or White
- Tachometer with Digital Hour Meter 7 character LCD display
- Temperature Gauge
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Fuel gauge
Additional Features of Custom Panel:
- Marine grade push button Switch (Engine Stop or Pre-heat)
- Marine grade Ignition key
- 2 tone Alarm Pizzo Siren
- Sealed Key Switch, 4-position, With Anti-restart
- Four positions: Accessory – Off – Ignition/Accessory – Start. Spring return to Off.
- 10A at 12V,
- Key-switch is constructed from engineering thermoplastic and is fully sealed using O-rings and ultrasonic welding to protect switch to ip67 (with connector installed).
- Plastic face nut and nickel-plated brass backing nut. Supplied with two matching keys. With protective key boot.
Includes : Marine terminal bar with 12 circuits wiring harness
Easy to Install – Marine Grade Wire
- Light Brown – High Water temperature Alarm
- Light Blue – Low Oil Pressure Alarm
- Purple – Ignition
- Red – Battery
- Orange – Gauge lights, (looped to Purple Ignition)
- Pink – Fuel Gauge Signal
- Dark Brown – Temperature Gauge Signal
- Dark Blue – Oil Gauge Signal
- Gray – Tachometer
- White – Push Key Pre-Heat/Glow Plug
- Black – Ground
- Yellow – Start/Crank
Hand-made and Designed in Southern California
Instrument Panel Kit With Senders Included
|Dimensions||12 × 6.5 × .25 in|
|Choose Your Engine||
Universal 12" x 6.5", Cummins 12" x 6.5", Caterpillar 12" x 6.5", Lehman 12" x 6.5", Detroit Diesel 12" x 6.5", Universal 12" x 6.5"
Programmable Tach (RPM from Magnetic Sensor), Non-Programmable Tach (RPM w/ Alternator Pickup)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.