Deutz Engine Boat Instrument Panel
Pre wired USA Made
Deutz Marine Engine Instrument Panel
Panel Material: marine Acrylic, polycarbonate , marine plexiglass
Dimensions: 12″ X 6.5″
White Panel With White Gauges
Fog resistant Marine Grade Gauges Made in the USA :
- 4000 RPM Programmable Tachometer with Digital Hour Meter 7 Character LCD Display (Alternator , magnetic , signal generator Pick Up Available) please specify
- Engine Coolant Water Temp Gauge 120-240 °F
- Engine Oil Pressure Gauge 0-80 PSI
- 12V Voltmeter Gauge
- Fuel Level Gauge F-E 240-33 ohms
- Low oil ,Hi Temp LED warning indicator ( bright sun light viewable )
Sealed Ignition Key Switch by Littelfuse(cole Hersee)
- made for marine environment ( Water Proof )
- Engineering thermoplastic construction.
- Fully sealed contact area using O-rings and ultrasonic welding.
- Integral sealed Deutsch connector.
- Anti-restart option.
- Tested to SAE J259 for ignition switches.
- Supplied with two matching keys, with or without boot.
- Multiple key codes or keyed alike available.
- Key is removable only at the Off position.
Marine Grade WireFeatures:
- USCG / NMEA specification Copper tinned wire
- flexible cable water and oil resistant
- 10″ to 12″ Pigtail Harness connected to 12 position terminal strip
12 Circuit 30 Amp Terminal Strip
- Closed back design completely insulates power from the mounting surface
- Each screw pair is one isolated circuit
- Jumpers allow creation of common circuits
- Marine grade push button Switch (Engine Stop or Pre-heat)
- Senders and Accessories not Included
- Engraved with Engine Name (optional your boat Name)
- 2 tone Piezo Siren Alarm
#Note Always you can choose between
- Black and White Panel .
- Black And White Gauges.
- 24V System Available (optional )
- Also you can Custom your panel size ,gauges, design and switches , just contact us (extra charge applicable )
please specify your requirement if any change
If you have any technical question please feel free to contact us.
All panels are made in the USA by AC DC Marine Inc.California
We are shipping worldwide
Please if you have any questions about shipping, do not hesitate to contact us.
We accept all major credit cards (MasterCard, Discover, Visa, and American Express) and PayPal.
We accept returns within 30 days after you receive the item. All returned items must be in new and in original package. The buyer will pay return shipping fees. No refund will be made for damaged parts. Shipping and handling fees and insurance fee are not refundable. We will charge 20% restocking fee