Volvo Penta Engines Instrument Panel
Substitute with different gauges for free!
Click here to see our gauge selection.
Black Fog resistant Marine Grade Gauges – Available in Black or White
- Programmable or Non-Programmable Tachometer with Digital Hour Meter 7 character LCD display
- 250ºF Temperature Gauge
- 80 PSI Oil Pressure Gauge
- 12 VDC Voltmeter
- Fuel gauge
Additional Features of Volvo Penta Engine Instrument Panel:
- Marine grade push button Switch (Engine Stop or Pre-heat)
- Marine grade Ignition key
- 2 tone Alarm Pizzo Siren
- Sealed Key Switch, 4-position, With Anti-restart (2 Keys)
- Four positions: Accessory – Off – Ignition/Accessory – Start. Spring return to Off.
- 10A at 12V,
- Key-switch is constructed from engineering thermoplastic and is fully sealed using O-rings and ultrasonic welding to protect switch to ip67 (with connector installed).
- Plastic face nut and nickel-plated brass backing nut. Supplied with two matching keys. With protective key boot.
Includes : Marine terminal bar with 12 circuits wiring harness
Easy to Install – Marine Grade Wire
- Dark Brown – High Water temperature Alarm
- Dark Blue – Low Oil Pressure Alarm
- Purple – Ignition
- Red – Battery
- Orange – Gauge lights, (looped to Purple Ignition)
- Pink – Fuel Gauge Signal
- Light Brown – Temperature Gauge Signal
- Light Blue – Oil Gauge Signal
- Gray – Tachometer
- White – Push Key Pre-Heat/Glow Plug
- Black – Ground
- Yellow – Start/Crank
Handmade in The U.S.A.
12" x 6.5" x .25", 9.75" x 7.5" x .25", 11" x 8.5" x .25"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.