Wiring Diagrams & Technical Information
A. After Market Panels Wiring
- Magnetic Pickup Tachometer vs. Variable Ratio Tachometer (Programmable vs. Non-Programmable)
- General Distribution of Engine D.C. Power Diagram
- Wiring Diagram for AC DC Inc. Panels _ 2016 Version
- Wiring for Instrument Panels with Transmission Pressure Gauge
- 12 Position Terminal Wiring Diagram for AC DC Inc. Panels
- Wiring Diagram for Yanmar/Volvo Multiguage Panels
B. Factory Engine Wiring Diagrams
- Yanmar Diesel Engine Wiring Diagram
- Yanmar Type-A Instrument Panel Wiring Diagram
- Yanmar Type-B Instrument Panel Wiring Diagram
- Volvo MD5A Factory Engine Wiring Diagram
- Universal Engines Factory Engine Wiring Diagram
C. Electrical Diagrams
- Selector Switch Connection to Inverter Wiring
- Xantrex 365º Wiring Diagram for Power Setup
- Xantrex Echo~Charge Wiring Diagram
- 3 Batteries to 1 Engine Electrical Wiring Diagram
- Echo~Charge Wiring Diagram with Inverter/Charger for Dual Engines
- Internal and External Wiring Solenoid
D. Technical Information
An inverter converts DC to AC, and also changes the voltage. In other words, it is a power adapter. It allows a battery-based system to run conventional AC appliances directly or through conventional home wiring. There are ways to use DC directly, but for a modern lifestyle, you will need an inverter for the vast majority, if not all of your loads (in electrical terms, “loads” are devices that use electrical energy).
Custom Instruments & Power Distrubution Panels
We have a large variety of panels available that are ready to ship with many different dimensions and gauge options available. For panels with custom dimensions or features please call our sales office or enter you information in the form at the end of this page.
Click Here to See The Instrument Kits That are Ready To Ship!
To get a quote for your custom marine panel designed by AC DC Marine Inc™ simply fill out and submit the form below and you will receive an email shortly with your quote and lead time.
Upon your approval, your custom panel will be assembled and shipped in 1-10 business days.
Contact our sales department if you are interested in becoming a distributor for AC DC Inc. We offer technical support with all of our products as well as a satisfaction guarantee!