Water Witch Bilge Cycle Counter Gauge
Pump cycle counters are used to foresee problems in the bilge. By comparing a counter’s number against a known baseline, a worsening condition can be detected early. However, how do you find, use and store that baseline? The solution is the BC100, putting current data and a 2 week cycle history available at the touch of a button.
Water Witch Bilge Counter
When pressed, the BC100 displays the pump count total since last reset, followed by the total counts from the past 24 hour, 7 and 14 day periods. To keep information current, the unit updates itself and recalculates the totals every 24 hours on a sliding scale. When the 24 hour, 7 day, or 14 day period cycle counts are flashing, it indicates that the power has been interrupted and the count for the period may be invalid. Finally, the count illuminates in the display to let you know when the pump is running.
- Microprocessor controlled
- No moving parts –no wear
- Count illuminates in L.E.D. display when pump runs
- Tracks pump cycles for preceding 14 days
- Displays total pump cycles since last reset, followed by pump cycles for the previous 24 hr, 7 & 14 day periods
- Data is always current -updates pump totals every 24hrs
- Flashing count signifies a power loss for that time period, indicating the count could be inaccurate
- Exceeds both the United States Coast Guard and U.L. Standards
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.